Sell Griffin McLain


Occasionally a minor person, a mentally challenged person, or an elderly person needs someone to manage either their personal matters or their assets or both.

Sell Griffin McLain PC can advise you concerning when it may be necessary to establish a legal guardianship, and we can handle all court proceedings and administration of guardianship.